Content Search, Monitoring and assessment supervisor | Ukraine | 2020
Chemonics seeks a monitoring and evaluation (M&E) supervisor for the USAID/Office that is ongoing of Initiatives (OTI) Ukraine self-esteem Building Initiative II (UCBI II) task located in Kyiv. The task supports USAID efforts to produce a booming and stable Ukraine by providing fast, flexible, short-term assist with Ukrainian partners in building calm democratic transition and community cohesion within the wake associated with the conflict and deepened social tensions within the East. The project’s overarching objectives are to construct acceptance of a diverse Ukraine; enhance self- self- confidence in good, democratic modification; while increasing news narratives about unity and good modifications. The M&E supervisor will continue to work beneath the guidance associated with chief of celebration and liaise closely with task staff in evaluation grant tasks. Our company is looking for people who have actually a desire for making a big change into the full everyday lives of individuals all over the world.
- Manage all the project’s M&E activities, ensuring the general quality associated with the M&E system
- Coordinate M&E efforts with lovers and task staff
- Assist interaction of task achievements
- Draft methodologies, quantitative and surveys that are quantitative and qualitative information collection guides; manage information analysis and processing.
- Develop a method to fully capture and disseminate reduced degree and results that are intermediate and monitor them to their road to higher rate results
- Lead knowledge management efforts, and make certain lessons discovered are included into future project tasks and dispersed among task lovers
- Oversee and manage grants to research that is external, third-party monitoring organizations, and large-scale nationwide surveyors
- Subscribe to a group tradition that values M&E and interacting task success tales
- Oversee information collection timelines and industry information collection administration, including scheduling web web site visits and handling logistics
- Oversee and make certain appropriate data capture from partners and industry staff